Heads Up! It's likely that Scholastic has already completed this step for you during the onboarding process. However, if you ever need to adjust your On-Demand Sync settings, please refer to this article.
By configuring your organization’s on-demand sync within ClassLink, you can ensure that your rostering data is always up to date. The on-demand sync allows for changes in a teacher’s classes and rostered students to sync automatically whenever she launches into Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Sign in to ClassLink and select Roster Server > Apps
- Locate the Scholastic Digital Manager app in your list of applications and open the More Options menu by selecting the three dots on the far right. Select API Key & Secret.
- Copy the API Key & Secret. You will need to paste them into Scholastic Digital Manager in Step 5.
- Copy the URL for your instance of ClassLink Roster Server, which you can find on the bottom left-hand corner of the page. You will need to paste it into Scholastic Digital Manager in the next step.
- Sign in to SDM and select Class LTI Info on your Administrator Dashboard. Scroll to the bottom of the LTI settings page and paste in the API Key, Secret, and URL into the provided fields.
- Select Save.
Your on-demand sync is now configured! If you have any further questions about how to configure your roster sync, please refer to ClassLink support.