Before teachers and students can use ClassLink to access Scholastic Digital Manager, you will need to configure your LTI settings:
- Sign in to ClassLink and select the ClassLink Management Console
- Select Applications > Add & Assign Apps > Add
- Fill in the metadata for the new app.
- Name: Scholastic Digital Manager
- Description: Scholastic Digital Manager
- Icon: Choose or upload an icon of your choice to represent SDM on your LaunchPad
- Category: Education
- Subject: English/Language Arts
- Enable Deeplink: Toggled Off
- Auto Launch: Toggled On
- Single Sign-on App: Toggled On
- Type: LTI v1.0
- Select Add (or Edit) underneath the Type dropdown menu
- This opens a window where you can add in your organization's Scholastic LTI credentials.
- You can find your Scholastic LTI Key, Secret, and Launch URL by signing in at https://digital.scholastic.com with your Scholastic username and password and selecting Class LTI Info in your Administrator Dashboard.
- Paste your Scholastic LTI Key, Secret, and Launch URL into the appropriate fields in ClassLink and select Save.
- Under Resource ID, enter the same URL as your Launch URL from step 6.
- Set User ID to “Email”
- Toggle Lis person contact email primary to ON
- Toggle Allow all users to ON
- You will need to add in 5 custom parameters at the bottom of this page. Use the Add Field button to add 5 parameters. Please Note: You will need to type the “name” fields manually but should be able to select the “value” fields using a drop down.
- Select Save and then select Save again.
- Find your newly created app within your list of existing apps and select Assign. Make certain that all groups who need to see the Scholastic app (administrators, teachers, and students) have been added to the app.
Your LTI settings are now configured! If you have any further questions about how to configure LTI settings in ClassLink, please refer to ClassLink support.