In order to connect your organization’s rostering data with Scholastic Digital Manager (either at the beginning of the year or at any other time as necessary), you will need to configure your organization’s roster sync settings within ClassLink.
- Sign in to ClassLink and select Roster Server > Apps > Add App
- Search for Scholastic Digital Manager select + Add
- Configure your data sharing preferences by specifying which user groups, schools, and/or courses you’d like to grant access to Scholastic Digital Manager
- Select Add App & Exit
- Locate the Scholastic Digital Manager Roster Connector app from your list of applications and open the More Options menu by selecting the three dots on the far right
- Select Filter Fields. On the Orgs tab, make certain that the Metadata is enabled setting is toggled on
- Select Save
- Back on the apps list, open the More Options menu once again on the Scholastic Digital Manager Roster Connector app.
- Select Export Settings and fill in the SFTP information included in your Onboarding Launch Packet
- If you like, set a schedule for your bulk roster data to sync with Scholastic Digital Manager. We recommend nightly syncs.
- Select Send Now to immediately sync your bulk roster data with Scholastic Digital Manager.
At this point, Scholastic Digital Manager will attempt to automatically associate your account information with your ClassLink data. In some instances, this process requires some schools to be mapped manually. If this happens, Scholastic may reach out and request a second roster sync.
Your roster sync is now configured! If you have any further questions about how to configure your roster sync, or how to upload your rostering data to ClassLink in the first place, please refer to ClassLink support.