This function is available for classes that are rostered manually on Scholastic Digital Manager. If your class is using a 3rd party application (such as Clever, Google Classroom, or an LMS) please refer to the appropriate section in Creating and Editing Classes. Editing and syncing your class list in your 3rd party application will update your class in Scholastic Digital Manager.
Whenever you create a brand new class, you will be prompted to add new students.
However, you can add additional students to an existing class at any time from the MANAGE ACCESS page within Scholastic Digital Manager:
- Choose an existing class from the class drop-down menu located on the top left.
- Select + icon at the bottom of your class list.
- For new students who do not already have Scholastic Digital Manager accounts, select CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Add new students by typing in their first and last names.
- Although it's not required, we also recommend including a student's ID number to make them easier to identify within your building.
- If your class is a multi-grade class, you are required to specify each new student's grade.
TIP: You can also search and add new students by uploading a spreadsheet!