If your program includes student online access, you can manage that access in the Classes tab on the Educator Dashboard:
- Select the class you would like to manage.
- Navigate to the Programs tab.
- Icons are displayed for each program your class has access to. If your district or school is subscribed to multiple grade options for the same program (e.g., Grades K–3 and Grades 4–6) then these programs will appear in separate columns.
- Click on the arrow on the left side of the program you would like to manage to grant or remove access to individual students.
- Select “Activate all” if you want to grant access to all students.
- Select “Deactivate all” if you want to remove access to all students.
- Please note that if a student belongs to more than one class, removing their access to a program will apply across all classes.