Scholastic Digital Manager (SDM) is a platform where you can manage and launch your Scholastic digital suite of programs from one single place with one single sign-on, rather than requiring you to log in to each program individually.
Since 2014, Clever and Scholastic Digital Manager have partnered to make it easier for districts to roster accounts and for users to use single sign-on (SSO) for all their learning resources.
We've put together a checklist to help administrators, teachers, and students access Scholastic Digital Manager through Clever.
Begin by syncing your data with SDM and sharing access codes with your teachers.
- Start syncing your Clever data with SDM
- Manage your school year on SDM
- Distribute subscription access codes to your teachers
Sign in, activate your subscription, and get started!
- Sign-in to SDM
- Activate your subscription
- Distribute Clever sign-in information to your students. See Clever Support for more info.
- Launch a program
Once classes are synced, all students need to do is sign in and start learning!
For more information on using Clever, please see Clever Support.