Scholastic Digital Manager (SDM) provides a single place for educators and students to access and manage their Scholastic digital suite of programs.
Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) is a global standard allowing different digital products to be launched from within any LTI-compatible Learning Management System (LMS). This means that your district or school’s LTI-compatible LMS, once connected with SDM, offers a secure method for educators and students to launch Scholastic digital programs. Educators can also use deep links to launch students directly into specific Scholastic digital content.
Currently, Scholastic Digital Manager supports LTI 1.0 and LTI 1.2.
We've put together a checklist to help administrators, teachers, and students access Scholastic Digital Manager through your Learning Management System.
Begin by adding SDM to your LMS and sharing access codes with your teachers.
- Add SDM to your Learning Management System
- Distribute subscription access codes to your teachers
- Optional: Enable Deep Links to launch directly into Scholastic programs
Launch SDM, activate your subscription, and sync your classes to get started!
- Add SDM to your class within your LMS
- Launch SDM from within your LMS to sync your classes
- Activate your subscription
- Distribute LMS sign-in information to your students
- Launch a program
Once classes are synced, all students need to do is launch SDM!
For additional information about LTI/Learning Management Systems, please consult the support materials for your LMS.