If your class is using a 3rd party application (such as Clever, Google Classroom, or an LMS) please refer to that service for your class's login information. The following instructions only apply for users rostering manually on SDM. What rostering methods are available on Scholastic Digital Manager?
You can find your class's login information by selecting the Classes tab within your Educator Dashboard.
- Navigate to the correct class.
- Select Get Login Info on the upper right.
- You have three options:
- STUDENT HANDOUTS are individual pages for each of your students. These letters instruct families how to access their children’s accounts. This option is ideal for printing and handing out in class.
- CLASSROOM BADGES are squares containing each student’s login information. The badges are perfect for printing out, cutting up, and passing out to your class so that each student has their own badge reminding them of how to access Scholastic Digital Manager at school.
- CLASS LIST allows you to download your class's credentials. This spreadsheet lists your students’ usernames and passwords in a format that is easily copied and pasted. We recommend this option when organizing remote learning. That’s because you can copy and paste login information directly into your correspondence with student families—and keep the learning going even at home!