If your program includes student online access, you can manage that access by selecting MANAGE ACCESS in the Educator Dashboard:
- Select the class you would like to manage from the drop-down menu.
- Icons are displayed for each program your class has access to. If your district or school is subscribed to multiple grade options for the same program (e.g., Grades K–3 and Grades 4–6) then these programs will appear in separate columns.
- Check or uncheck the box under the program for each student you wish to grant or remove from access.
- Check All Students if you want to grant access to all students.
- Please note that if a student belongs to more than one class, removing their access to a program will apply across all classes.