Scholastic Digital Manager allows you to edit your student's information; however, the instructions depend on your school's rostering method.
Access your MANAGE ACCESS page and select a student’s name from your class list to edit the following:
Changes made to district information within your Clever account will update and sync with Scholastic Digital Manager during a nightly automated sync process. This includes:
- New classes.
- Changes to existing classes.
- Student information such as first and last name and grade level.
- New students added to classes or existing students removed from classes.
Changes to your class roster, such as adding new classes, adding and removing students, or making spelling corrections, must be done in Google Classroom and resynced with SDM.
- Make any desired changes in Google Classroom.
- Sign in to SDM using your Google Classroom account and select MANAGE CLASS.
- Choose a class and select RESYNC to resync any changes to your existing class
Student information and settings are managed within ClassLink. To request changes, please contact your building or organization’s tech coordinator/ClassLink contact first. Once the changes are made in ClassLink, you can launch into SDM to resync your classroom.
Any changes made in your district’s or building’s Learning Management System will update and sync with SDM upon sign in.
- Each time an educator launches SDM from inside your LMS, their list of classes will automatically sync with SDM. Also, once an educator launches SDM for the first time, their students will also be able to launch SDM from within the LMS.
- Student accounts are not created or synced until that student first launches SDM. This means that a newly created class will at first appear empty—but as soon as your students also launch SDM, they will automatically be added to your classes. Any edits or updates to student account information will also be synced.