You can use Scholastic digital products during the summer by creating classes for your summer sessions. Provided your school calendar within Scholastic Digital Manager includes your summer school dates, teachers and students will be able to access any active digital subscriptions over the summer.
- See more about data rollover surrounding summer school
- See more about managing your school year calendar for summer school
To maintain access during the full summer session, your current school year (as it appears in Scholastic Digital Manager) must include your summer session dates. For example, if your summer session ends on July 30th, please set your school year’s end date as August 1st or later.
- Confirm that your current school year includes your summer school dates
- Invite teachers to activate their subscriptions
Once you have your access code for summer school, sign in and activate your subscription to begin rostering your classes! If your rosters require any last-minute changes, you can always remove, add, and edit students—even after the summer session has already started!
- Activate your subscription
- Add or sync your classes
- Share login information with your students
- Launch a program
Once classes are created, all a student needs to do is sign in!