Scholastic digital products can be accessed from home, making them great remote learning resources for your classrooms. If your classes are already set up, it's as simple as sharing your students' login information with their families.
If this is your first time using Scholastic digital products, see our Getting Started checklists to get up and running in no time!
- Sign in at https://digital.scholastic.com.
- Select the Classes tab.
- If you have more than one class, select the correct class from the class menu.
- Select Get Login Info.
- Student Handouts instruct families on how to access their children’s accounts. This option is ideal for printing and handing out in person.
- Classroom Badges show students how to access Scholastic Digital Manager at school. This option is ideal for use in class.
- Class List allows you to download your class's credentials. This spreadsheet lists your students’ usernames and passwords in a format that is easily copied and pasted. You can copy and paste login information directly into your correspondence with student families. This option is ideal for organizing remote learning through email or other digital communication.
- Finally, share login information with families so that they can help students sign in at home.
TIP: We recommend using either the student handouts or class list option to help families use Scholastic digital products at home.