Scholastic Digital Manager can be accessed from home, making it a great remote learning resource for your classrooms. If you're already set up in SDM, it's as simple as sharing your students' login information with their families.
If this is your first time SDM, see our Getting Started checklists to get up and running in no time!
- Sign in at https://digital.scholastic.com.
- Select Manage Access.
- If you have more than one class, select the correct class from the class dropdown menu.
- Select Student Logins.
- Student Handouts instruct families on how to access their children’s accounts. This option is ideal for printing and handing out in person.
- Classroom Badges show students how to access Scholastic Digital Manager at school. This option is ideal for use in class.
- Class List allows you to download your class's credentials. This spreadsheet lists your students’ usernames and passwords in a format that is easily copied and pasted. You can copy and paste login information directly into your correspondence with student families. This option is ideal for organizing remote learning through email or other digital communication.
- Finally, share login information with families so that they can help students sign in at home.
TIP: We recommend using either the student handouts or class list option to help families use Scholastic Digital Manager at home.