Before you can launch Scholastic Digital Manager using your Clever username and password, your district must first start syncing with Scholastic Digital Manager through Clever. You have two options when using Clever to launch Scholastic Digital Manager:
- Sign in to your district's Clever portal and select the Scholastic icon from your list of available learning applications.
- OR, use the SIGN IN WITH CLEVER option at https://digital.scholastic.com/#/signin/staff.
If your district already uses Google Classroom, connecting your Google Classroom account with SDM takes only a few clicks!
- Go to https://digital.scholastic.com/#/signin/staff.
- Select SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM and sign in using your Google Classroom account.
- If this is your first time connecting to SDM via Google Classroom, select the classes you would like to import. Importing a class will automatically create Scholastic Digital Manager accounts for your students.
Before you can launch Scholastic Digital Manager from within your Learning Management System, an administrator at your school must add SDM to your LMS.
- Navigate to the Scholastic Digital Manager app link within your learning management system.
- Use the application link to launch Scholastic Digital Manager. Depending on your LMS, you may need to launch the link in a new tab.
- If you are an educator launching SDM for the first time:
- You will be prompted to enter your program access code. How do I activate my subscription?
- Depending on your LMS, you may need to add the SDM application to your classes within your LMS first.
Before you can launch Scholastic Digital Manager from within Schoology, you or an administrator at your school must add Scholastic Digital Manager to Schoology.
- Select Courses at the top of your Schoology page and select the relevant course.
- Locate Scholastic Digital Manager along the left-hand navigation for your course.
- Use this application link to launch Scholastic Digital Manager. You may receive a message that Schoology has attempted to launch the app in a new window, but a popup blocker is preventing it from open. If this happens, select the Launch App button.
- If you are an educator launching SDM for the first time, you will be prompted to enter your program access code. How do I activate my subscription?
To launch SDM from within Canvas:
- Sign in to Canvas.
- Select your course.
- Select the Scholastic Digital Manager link.
- You may need to select Load Scholastic Digital Manager in a new window.
- If you are an educator launching SDM for the first time you will be prompted to enter your program access code.
To launch SDM from within ClassLink, all you need to do is sign in to ClassLink and open the SDM app.
- Sign in to ClassLink.
- Select the Scholastic Digital Manager app from your ClassLink launchpad. You will then launch immediately into your SDM dashboard.
If you encounter any sign-in issues, please reach out to your organization’s technical coordinator.