- Go to https://digital.scholastic.com/#/signin/staff
- If you've previously made purchases from Scholastic.com (e.g., Scholastic Book Fairs or Scholastic Teacher Store), you likely already have a Scholastic account. Sign In with your email and password.
- If you don't already have an account, REGISTER FOR FREE! Be sure to use your school or district email address.
Before you can launch Scholastic Digital Manager using your Clever username and password, your district must first start syncing with Scholastic Digital Manager through Clever. You have two options when using Clever to launch Scholastic Digital Manager:
- Sign in to your district's Clever portal and select the Scholastic icon from your list of available learning applications.
- OR, use the SIGN IN WITH CLEVER option at https://digital.scholastic.com/#/signin/staff.
If your district already uses Google Classroom, connecting your Google Classroom account with SDM takes only a few clicks!
- Go to https://digital.scholastic.com/#/signin/staff.
- Select SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM and sign in using your Google Classroom account.
- If this is your first time connecting to SDM via Google Classroom, select the classes you would like to import. Importing a class will automatically create Scholastic Digital Manager accounts for your students.
Before you can launch Scholastic Digital Manager from within your Learning Management System, an administrator at your school must add SDM to your LMS.
- Navigate to the Scholastic Digital Manager app link within your learning management system.
- Use the application link to launch Scholastic Digital Manager. Depending on your LMS, you may need to launch the link in a new tab.
- If you are an educator launching SDM for the first time:
- You will be prompted to enter your program access code. How do I activate my subscription?
- Depending on your LMS, you may need to add the SDM application to your classes within your LMS first.