If you need to remove one of your Google Classroom classes from SDM, you can do so by first archiving the class in Google Classroom and then resyncing it in SDM. Here's how:
- Sign in to Google Classroom and archive your class. Learn more about archiving Google Classroom classes at Google Support. The class can be restored afterward.
- Sign in to Scholastic Digital manager using your Google Classroom account.
- Select the Classes Tab.
- Select the class you want to remove from the class dropdown.
- Select the option to Sync Class.
- You can now restore the archived class in Google Classroom by returning to Google Classroom, selecting the archived class from the left-hand menu, and restoring it. Learn more about restoring Google Classroom classes at Google Support.