School administrators can grant program access to teachers whose accounts have already been synced from Clever.
- Launch SDM from within Clever and select your Administrator Dashboard.
- Select the MANAGE button located at the bottom-right of a program tile to manage teacher access.
- Enable the toggle to the right of a teacher's name to GRANT TEACHER ACCESS.
- To give all teachers in your building access to the program, click the ADD ALL TEACHERS link.
Teachers can also manage their own access to subscriptions within Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Launch Scholastic Digital Manager using your Clever username and password. You have two options when using Clever to launch Scholastic Digital Manager:
- Sign in to your district's Clever portal and select the Scholastic icon from your list of available learning applications.
- OR, use the SIGN IN WITH CLEVER option at https://digital.scholastic.com/#/signin/staff. Note: Before a teacher can launch Scholastic Digital Manager using their Clever username and password, your district must first start syncing with Scholastic Digital Manager through Clever.
- Navigate to the 'Available to You' tab on the Home screen.
- Learn more about the program(s) and activate those that suit your instructional needs.
- After activating, you can launch the program from the Activated Programs section.