As part of your LitCamp purchase, you have access to additional materials to support your students' Litcamp journeys! You can assign individual pages from your grade band Trail Guides—just follow the steps below to download and assign the materials to share them with your students!
Download Individual Trail Guide Pages
First, you'll need to download the LitCamp materials that are relevant to your class:
- Download the Trail Guide for your grade band:
- Unzip the folder to access each individual page.
Assign Trail Guide Pages
Now it's time to create an assignment for your students using the individual pages that you've just downloaded onto your computer:
- Select CONTENT on the upper navigation menu
- Select the LitCamp at Home course from the list on the left
- Select CREATE NEW
- Select ASSIGNMENT
- Create this assignment as a FILE SUBMISSION TYPE and be sure to name it something your students will recognize
- Select CREATE AND INSERT
- Select GO TO ASSIGNMENT
- Select EDIT ASSIGNMENT
- From here, select ADD AN ATTACHMENT > FILE > MY COMPUTER and locate the unzipped LCAH Trail Guide folder. From here, select the individual page you would like to assign.
- Select ADD
- Select SAVE AND CLOSE
- Find your newly created assignment in the list of assignments, select the V menu, and select the option to make that assignment VISIBLE TO USERS. This will make certain that your students will be able to see the assignment when they next sign in.
- Direct families and students to...
- Download the assigned page
- Complete and save the assigned page
- Upload the assigned page to their iLearnNYC course