At any point, you can manage student access to your Scholastic digital suite of programs from within Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Sign in to iLearnNYC and launch Scholastic Digital Manager
- Once inside Scholastic Digital Manager, select Manage Access
- Icons are displayed for each program your class has access to. Check or uncheck the box under the program for each student you wish to grant or remove from access.
- Check All Students if you want to grant access to all students.
- Please note that if a student belongs to more than one class, removing their access to a program will apply across all classes.