If your roster your classes manually on SDM, you can upload your class list as a spreadsheet and create new Scholastic Digital Manager accounts for your new students.
- On the Manage Access page, select your target class from the dropdown menu.
- Select the + icon or ADD A NEW STUDENT.
- Here, you can add new students one by one or you can add multiple students by selecting TRY UPLOADING A CSV FILE.
- To add multiple students at once, you will need to upload a .CSV file containing your students. If you are unsure how to create or format your file, download the linked sample template and add your students' information to it.
- First name and last initial are the only required information. You may also add student ID and grade level for multi-grade classes.
- Select CHOOSE FILE TO UPLOAD.
- Verify your class list, select SAVE, and then CONFIRM.
If you have students in your class who have Scholastic Digital Manager before and already have accounts you can also use a spreadsheet to search and add them to your class.