Whether your child uses an SDM username and password, a Clever account, a Google Classroom account, or uses another learning management system, we recommend contacting your child's teacher for information on their preferred method and login credentials.
Once you know your child's login method and credentials, please refer to the appropriate access method below.
- Go to https://digital.scholastic.com. Bookmark this site on your device so you can easily return next time!
- Sign in using the method and credentials provided by your child's teacher. We recommend allowing your browser to save the username and password for next time.
You have three options to launch Scholastic Digital Manager using Clever:
- Sign in to your district's Clever portal and select the Scholastic icon from the list of available learning applications.
- Use Clever Badges to access your Clever Portal.
- Use the SIGN IN WITH CLEVER option at http://digital.scholastic.com.
If your child's class uses Google Classroom, all you need is your child's Google Classroom username and password.
- Go to https://digital.scholastic.com
- Select SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM and sign in with your child's Google Classroom account.
- Access your school's Learning Management System.
- Select the appropriate application link and launch Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Depending on your LMS, you may need to launch the link in a new tab.