Depending on your rostering method, your students will access Scholastic Digital Manager differently.
Choose your rostering method below for detailed instructions on how students can sign in. What is my rostering method?
Manually on SDM
Students have three options to launch SDM using Clever:
- Sign in to your district's Clever portal and select the Scholastic icon from your list of available learning applications.
- Use Clever Badges to access your Clever Portal.
- Use the SIGN IN WITH CLEVER option at http://digital.scholastic.com.
If students already uses Google Classroom, connecting to SDM takes only a few clicks!
- Go to https://digital.scholastic.com
- Students will select SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM and sign in with their Google Classroom account.
- Students sign in to your learning management system.
- Select the appropriate application link to launch Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Depending on your LMS, you may need to launch the link in a new tab.
Tip! For additional information on launching an application, consult the support materials for your LMS.