Depending on your rostering method, your students will access Scholastic Digital Manager differently.
Students have three options to launch SDM using Clever:
- Sign in to your district's Clever portal and select the Scholastic icon from your list of available learning applications.
- Use Clever Badges to access your Clever Portal.
- Use the SIGN IN WITH CLEVER option at http://digital.scholastic.com.
If students already uses Google Classroom, connecting to SDM takes only a few clicks!
- Go to https://digital.scholastic.com
- Students will select SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM and sign in with their Google Classroom account.
To launch SDM from within ClassLink, all your students need to do is sign in to ClassLink and open the SDM app.
- Sign in to ClassLink.
- Select the Scholastic Digital Manager app from the ClassLink launchpad.
- Students will then launch immediately into your SDM dashboard. If you encounter any sign in issues, please reach out to your organization’s technical coordinator.
- Students sign in to your learning management system.
- Select the appropriate application link to launch Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Depending on your LMS, you may need to launch the link in a new tab.
- Students sign in to Schoology.
- Select the appropriate Schoology course and application link to launch Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Students may need to launch the link in a new tab.