If you are the primary teacher of a class, Scholastic Digital Manager allows you to add and remove co-teachers..
Co-teachers can be added or removed from within the MANAGE ACCESS page in SDM. Please note that only primary teachers can add or remove co-teachers.
Adding a Co-Teacher
- Select the ADD button below the list of current teachers.
- Enter an email address for the teacher you would like to add.
- If your co-teacher already has an SDM account, he or she will be added to the class. If you receive an error message, please check that you have entered the correct email address or contact your administrator for additional help.
Removing a Co-Teacher
- Find the existing co-teacher’s name in your teacher list and select REMOVE.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Once confirmed, the co-teacher will be removed.
- You can add the co-teacher back to your class at any time.
Primary teacher and co-teacher roles are managed within Clever. Contact your Clever Administrator to update your class's information within Clever. Any data that is updated on Clever will sync nightly with Scholastic Digital Manager.
Co-teachers are managed in your class's Google Classroom settings. Your co-teacher will need to sign in to SDM and import the same class into their account:
- Co-teacher signs in to SDM
- Goes to MANAGE ACCESS
- Selects the target class and chooses the RESYNC CLASS option
Co-teachers are managed within ClassLink. To request changes to your class, please contact your building or organization’s tech coordinator/ClassLink contact first. Once the changes are made in ClassLink, you can launch into SDM to resync your classroom.
Co-teachers are managed in your building's Learning Management System. Please make changes in your LMS first and then launch into SDM to resync your classroom.
Co-teachers are managed in your building's Schoology rosters. Please request changes in Schoology first and then launch into SDM to resync your classroom.
Co-teachers are managed in your building's Canvas rosters. Please request changes in Canvas first and then launch into SDM to resync your classroom.