You may have students in your class who already use Scholastic Digital Manager or who have accounts from previous school years. We recommend searching for their existing accounts and adding them to your class.
You can add additional students to an existing class at any time from the MANAGE ACCESS page within Scholastic Digital Manager:
- Choose an existing class from the class drop-down menu located on the top left.
- Select + icon at the bottom of your class list.
- For new students who do not already have Scholastic Digital Manager accounts, select SEARCH STUDENTS.
- Type at least one character in each of the first name and last name fields. The SDM username and student ID fields are optional.
- We will generate a list of search results from within your building. Check the box beside the name of the student you would like to add and select ADD.
- If you can't find your student, adjust and/or refine your search terms to try again.
- Only one student can be added at a time. Select ADD & NEW SEARCH to add the current student before searching for the next.