You may have students in your class who already use Scholastic digital products or who have accounts from previous school years. We recommend searching for their existing accounts and adding them to your class.
However, you can add additional students to an existing class at any time from the Classes tab within Scholastic Digital Manager:
- Choose an existing class from the class menu.
- Select Add Student or the + icon on the upper right.
- Type at least one character in the first name, last name, or Student ID fields.
- We will generate a list of search results from within your building. Clicking on the student name will automatically add them to your class.
- If you can't find your student, adjust and/or refine your search terms to try again.