If your roster your classes manually on SDM, you can upload your class list as a spreadsheet and search for your students' existing Scholastic Digital Manager accounts in order to add them to your class.
- On the Manage Access page, select your target class from the dropdown menu.
- Select the + icon or ADD EXISTING STUDENT.
- Here, you can search for existing students one by one or you can search for multiple existing students by selecting TRY UPLOADING A CSV FILE.
- To search for multiple students at once, you will need to upload a .CSV file containing all the students you wish to search for. If you are unsure how to create or format your file, download the linked sample template and add your students' information to it.
- First name and last initial are the only required information. You may also add student ID and grade level for multi-grade classes.
- Select CHOOSE FILE TO UPLOAD.
- One by one, you can identify and add each student from the search results by checking the box beside their name and selecting ADD.
- At any point in this process, you can select SKIP to view the search results for the next student.
If you have students who have never used Scholastic Digital Manager before, you can also use a spreadsheet to add new student accounts.