Heads Up! Easy Login is only available when rostering manually through Scholastic Digital Manager.
Easy Login is a quick and easy way for your Pre-K to Grade 2 classes to access your Scholastic subscriptions, allowing younger students to jump straight into learning with recognizable icons and picture passwords. All they need to do is scan a QR code or launch the Easy Login link!
- Easy Login can be enabled or disabled for any PreK–Grade 2 class.
- Enabling Easy Login generates an Easy Login URL, assigning each student a user icon and a picture password.
- Students navigate to the Easy Login URL and select their user icons and picture passwords from a grid.
Depending on how many devices are shared inside and outside of your classroom, there are two different options for enabling Easy Login:
- Classroom Easy Login is ideal for classrooms with their own devices. With this option, launching their Easy Login URL brings students to page that displays the whole class's user icons. Students then select their user icon and picture password.
- Shared Easy Login is ideal for classrooms that share their devices with other classes. With this option, launching the Easy Login URL brings students to a page where they first select their class's name before selecting their user icons and picture password. This allows multiple classes to launch their Scholastic products from one easy URL.