All Scholastic digital programs and classroom magazines are activated by redeeming an Access Code. You should have received this access code from your building administrator or, if you are redeeming a classroom magazine subscription, your access code is also printed on your teacher's guide.
Once you have your access code:
- Sign in to Scholastic Digital Manager.
- Select Add New Program or the plus sign icon in the upper right.
- Enter your access code and click Activate.
- If you're redeeming a classroom magazine subscription we'll ask you to identify your school building and assign a classroom password.
- The classroom password allows your students to access your magazine subscription at home or during class and can be changed at any time from within Scholastic Digital Manager.