On this landing page, you’ll find Snapshot tiles with overviews of your students’ activity in each Scholastic digital program in your schools. You’ll also find Snapshots relating to students’ most recent results in the Scholastic Reading Measure, or the Next Step Guided Reading Assessment, if these assessments are in use at your schools.
These Snapshot tiles are broken down into two categories: Solutions and Assessments.
The Solutions section provides an overview of student usage and engagement for the following Scholastic products:
• Scholastic F.I.R.S.T.
• Literacy Pro
The Assessments section provides an overview of student assessment results for Scholastic assessments:
• Scholastic Reading Measure
• Next Step Guided Reading Assessment, K–6
• and coming soon … Letters2Meaning in Ready4Reading!
At the top left of the screen, you can select your location using the “Your Building” drop down to select a district or school you want to view. Only Districts and Schools where you are an Administrator will be available for selection.
In the top center of the screen, you can select from a range of filters to specify the data you are looking for.
• Date Range: Use this filter to show program data by date. Otherwise, it will default to a range from the beginning of the school year to the current date.
• Grade Level: Use this filter to show program data by grade level. Otherwise, it will default to the recommended grade ranges for each program.
• Sites: Use this filter to show data for specific sites. Sites can include Schools, Libraries, or other locations that are using Scholastic programs in your Organization.
• Users: Use this filter to show data for specific educators. Only educators within the selected Sites will appear.