Welcome to the Scholastic Administrator Dashboard User Guide.
This guide will show you how to use the data generated in your Scholastic digital resources to monitor students’ progress.
With this innovative dashboard, you’ll have all your data, all in one place, from any of these Scholastic digital programs you have in your schools:
- Scholastic F.I.R.S.T.
- Literacy Pro
- Scholastic Reading Measure
- Next Step Guided Reading Assessment, K–6
- and coming soon … Ready4Reading!
The Scholastic Administrator Dashboard provides a Snapshot of student data. On the dashboard landing page, you’ll find Snapshot tiles with overviews of your students’ activity in Scholastic digital resources for the current school year. You’ll also find Snapshots relating to student’s Guided Reading Levels and/or Lexile measures.
Dip in and out of this guide to make the most of your Scholastic Administrator Dashboard.
Accessing the Administrator Dashboard
2. Click the “Data & Groups” icon in the top navigation bar to open the Administrator Dashboard.
3. Verify that you are viewing the Administrator Dashboard landing page.