About Think Mores
- All Literacy Pro e-books—both English and Spanish titles—have Think Mores.
- All books in Leveled Bookroom 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 have Think Mores.
- In addition, hundreds of other bestselling titles have Think Mores.
- Most Think More check-ins include ten higher-order comprehension questions; very short books may have five questions.
Accessing Think Mores: Students and Teachers
Students can access a book’s Think More in several ways.
Student Dashboard: Students can go to the Think More for the book they’ve interacted with most recently, which will be on the Student Dashboard.
Book Info: From this screen, students can get to each book with a Think More. Ebook: Students can select the Think More icon within an ebook to access the activity.
Teachers can also access a book’s Think More in several ways.
Book Info: For each book with a Think More, teachers can see all the questions,
answer choices, correct answers, and skills from this screen.
Records & Reports: Teachers can view individual students’ completed Think Mores.
Inside a Think More
- The Think More opens over the book, so as students complete the activity, they can refer back to the book to find text evidence.
- If students don’t have time to complete a Think More within a session, they can return to it at the place they left off.
- A student can take a Think More multiple times. The order of the questions is randomized.
Think More: Results
- After completing a Think More, the student receives immediate feedback and sees the correct answers for all questions.
- Teachers receive reporting on students’ Think More scores.